How To Delete Audible Account: Hello! Do you intend to delete an online account? Or are you looking for a way to cancel/close/ remove or delete your Audible account? If yes, then, you are on the right website. Moreover, all you have to do is to wait and read this article thoroughly and carefully.
Meanwhile, Our website visitors always flood our mailbox with a series of requests on how to delete their accounts from the Audible website. After the research on this topic, we found that some users are not using the website/app anymore. This, alongside other reasons, are why they want to delete their accounts.
However, if your reason for requesting account deletion is, email spamming, then you don’t have to worry. We advise that you mark the mail as spam when you open it. On the other note, you can unsubscribe from their newsletters. To unsubscribe from their newsletters, just tap on the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received. However, if your reason for deleting your account is otherwise, here is a step-by-step method on how to cancel your account from the website.
Delete Your Account By Sending An Email
How to Delete Audible Account
Delete Your Account By Sending Form
1. Go to the following URL “http://www.audible.com/mt/contactus/” and sign in to your account.
2. Once you sign in to your account you will be redirected to the Customer Service page.
3. On What we can help you With? Choose MY ACCOUNT.
4. Make sure that your membership is cancelled before you delete your account if you do not cancel your membership first select MY ACCOUNT -> CHANGE OR CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP -> CANCEL MEMBERSHIP and then click on the button CANCEL MEMBERSHIP. Once it’s done keep an eye on your email account for confirmation that your membership is cancelled.
5. Once your membership is cancelled following the first three steps and then after selecting MY ACCOUNT choose OTHER ACCOUNT QUESTIONS.
6. On the bottom of the page click on the CHAT message box button then a pop-up window will appear.
7. On How we can help you with the text box type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” and then click on the button START CHAT.
8. Once the chatting is started tell the customer service agent your honest reason to delete your account.
Finally, I’m so sure that this article meets your need at the moment. Also, I’m convinced that you would like to read more similar/related articles. To read similar articles or get more information on this topic, visit this website always for the latest update.