How To Delete Barnes and Noble Account: Hello! Do you intend to delete an online account? Or are you looking for a way to cancel/close/ remove or delete your Barnes and Noble account? If yes, then, you are on the right website. Moreover, all you have to do is to wait and read this article thoroughly and carefully.
Meanwhile, Our website visitors always flood our mailbox with a series of requests on how to delete their accounts from the Barnes and Noble website. After the research on this topic, we found that some users are not using the website/app anymore. This, alongside other reasons, are why they want to delete their accounts.
However, if your reason for requesting account deletion is, email spamming, then you don’t have to worry. We advise that you mark the mail as spam when you open it. On the other note, you can unsubscribe from their newsletters. To unsubscribe from their newsletters, just tap on the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received. However, if your reason for deleting your account is otherwise, here is a step-by-step method on how to cancel your account from the website.
Delete Your Account By Sending An Email
How to Delete Barnes and Noble Account
Delete or Modify Your Account Information
1. Go to the following URL “http://www.barnesandnoble.com/” and sign in to your account.
2. After you sign in to your account click on My Account and then Manage Account.
3. On Manage Account Page you will see a lot of links first click on the link Manage Account Settings and change details name and email
4. After changing detail go back to Manage Account and then click on link EMAIL PREFERENCE and unsubscribe from their mail and newsletter.
5. Now back again to the Manage Account Page and click on the link MANAGE DEFAULT ADDRESS and change address information.
6. The most important part is canceling membership call this number 1-866-238-7323 and told them to remove your membership.
Finally, I’m so sure that this article meets your need at the moment. Also, I’m convinced that you would like to read more similar/related articles. To read similar articles or get more information on this topic, visit this website always for the latest update.