How To Delete CNET Account: Hello! Do you intend to delete an online account? Or are you looking for a way to cancel/close/ remove or delete your CNET account? If yes, then, you are on the right website. Moreover, all you have to do is to wait and read this article thoroughly and carefully.
Meanwhile, Our website visitors always flood our mailbox with a series of requests on how to delete their accounts from the CNET website. After the research on this topic, we found that some users are not using the website/app anymore. This, alongside other reasons, are why they want to delete their accounts.
However, if your reason for requesting account deletion is, email spamming, then you don’t have to worry. We advise that you mark the mail as spam when you open it. On the other note, you can unsubscribe from their newsletters. To unsubscribe from their newsletters, just tap on the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received. However, if your reason for deleting your account is otherwise, here is a step-by-step method on how to cancel your account from the website.
Delete Your Account By Sending An Email
How To Delete CNET Account
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Go to the following URL “https://www.cnet.com/”.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the link HELP CENTER.
3. On Help Center Page click on the link SUBMIT A QUESTION which is given at the top main menu.
4. On Submit a Question Page fill out the information like name, email.
5. On Subject Type Request To Delete My Account.
6. On Description Type that you want to delete your account with reason.
7. On Category Choose ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION.
8. On Sub Category Choose REGISTRATION AND PROFILE and then click on the button SUBMIT.
Finally, I’m so sure that this article meets your need at the moment. Also, I’m convinced that you would like to read more similar/related articles. To read similar articles or get more information on this topic, visit this website always for the latest update.