How To Delete Date.com Account: Hello! Do you intend to delete an online account? Or are you looking for a way to cancel/close/ remove or delete your Date.com account? If yes, then, you are on the right website. Moreover, all you have to do is to wait and read this article thoroughly and carefully.
Meanwhile, Our website visitors always flood our mailbox with a series of requests on how to delete their accounts from the Date.com website. After the research on this topic, we found that some users are not using the website/app anymore. This, alongside other reasons, are why they want to delete their accounts.
However, if your reason for requesting account deletion is, email spamming, then you don’t have to worry. We advise that you mark the mail as spam when you open it. On the other note, you can unsubscribe from their newsletters. To unsubscribe from their newsletters, just tap on the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received. However, if your reason for deleting your account is otherwise, here is a step-by-step method on how to cancel your account from the website.
Delete Your Account By Sending An Email
How to Delete Date.com Account
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Go to the following address Date.com and login with your email ID and password.
2. Now on the top left select the menu and on the pop-down menu click on Settings.
3. Now scroll down to the bottom where your find deletes profile section on this section click on the “Delete Profile” button.
4. After clicking on the delete profile button a pop-up window appears to write “you want to sure to continue” click on the OK button and a new page will appear.
5. On this page choose your reason and write on the message box why you want to delete your account.
Finally, I’m so sure that this article meets your need at the moment. Also, I’m convinced that you would like to read more similar/related articles. To read similar articles or get more information on this topic, visit this website always for the latest update.