How To Delete Discord Account: Hello! Do you intend to delete an online account? Or are you looking for a way to cancel/close/ remove or delete your Discord account? If yes, then, you are on the right website. Moreover, all you have to do is to wait and read this article thoroughly and carefully.
Meanwhile, Our website visitors always flood our mailbox with a series of requests on how to delete their accounts from the Discord website. After the research on this topic, we found that some users are not using the website/app anymore. This, alongside other reasons, are why they want to delete their accounts.
However, if your reason for requesting account deletion is, email spamming, then you don’t have to worry. We advise that you mark the mail as spam when you open it. On the other note, you can unsubscribe from their newsletters. To unsubscribe from their newsletters, just tap on the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received. However, if your reason for deleting your account is otherwise, here is a step-by-step method on how to cancel your account from the website.
Delete Your Account By Sending An Email
How To Delete Discord Account
Change Your Membership Details
1. Go to the discord website and sign in to your account.
2. Click on GEAR ICON which is given at the bottom left side of the page right next to your name and ID.
3. Once you click on Gear Icon a pop-up page will appear here click on MY ACCOUNT given in the left menu section.
4. On my account page you will find the username and email section on that section click on the EDIT button.
5. Now change your email address and username to click on the SAVE button. Don’t use this account for 13 days and your account will be inactive.
Finally, I’m so sure that this article meets your need at the moment. Also, I’m convinced that you would like to read more similar/related articles. To read similar articles or get more information on this topic, visit this website always for the latest update.