How To Delete Jackpot City Account: Hello! Do you intend to delete an online account? Or are you looking for a way to cancel/close/ remove or delete your Jackpot City account? If yes, then, you are on the right website. Moreover, all you have to do is to wait and read this article thoroughly and carefully.
Meanwhile, Our website visitors always flood our mailbox with a series of requests on how to delete their accounts from the Jackpot City website. After the research on this topic, we found that some users are not using the website/app anymore. This, alongside other reasons, are why they want to delete their accounts.
However, if your reason for requesting account deletion is, email spamming, then you don’t have to worry. We advise that you mark the mail as spam when you open it. On the other note, you can unsubscribe from their newsletters. To unsubscribe from their newsletters, just tap on the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received. However, if your reason for deleting your account is otherwise, here is a step-by-step method on how to cancel your account from the website.
Delete Your Account By Sending An Email
How To Delete Jackpot City Account
Delete Your Account through Website
1. Go to the following website “https://www.jackpotcitycasino.com/”.
2. On the top right side of the page click on the button HELP.
3. Once you click on the button a pop-up customer support window will be appeared on that form click on the button CHAT TO US.
4. After clicking on Chat to Us button a new window will be appeared here type your first last name and email address then click on the button SUBMIT.
5. Once you click on SUBMIT button a LIVE CHAT window will appear and a customer service agent will connect type your reason in the chat box that you want to delete your account.
Finally, I’m so sure that this article meets your need at the moment. Also, I’m convinced that you would like to read more similar/related articles. To read similar articles or get more information on this topic, visit this website always for the latest update.