How To Delete O2 Account: Hello! Do you intend to delete an online account? Or are you looking for a way to cancel/close/ remove or delete your O2 account? If yes, then, you are on the right website. Moreover, all you have to do is to wait and read this article thoroughly and carefully.
Meanwhile, Our website visitors always flood our mailbox with a series of requests on how to delete their accounts from the O2 website. After the research on this topic, we found that some users are not using the website/app anymore. This, alongside other reasons, are why they want to delete their accounts.
However, if your reason for requesting account deletion is, email spamming, then you don’t have to worry. We advise that you mark the mail as spam when you open it. On the other note, you can unsubscribe from their newsletters. To unsubscribe from their newsletters, just tap on the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received. However, if your reason for deleting your account is otherwise, here is a step-by-step method on how to cancel your account from the website.
Delete Your Account By Sending An Email
How to Delete O2 Account
Delete your Account by Live Chat
1. Go to the following URL “https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus”.
2. Now locate and click on section “CHAT TO US ONLINE”.
3. Now a pop-up window will appear with some form of information.
4. Type your full name and mobile number.
5. On “How can we help you today?” choose the option NEED HELP WITH MY O2 ACCOUNT and then select the type of your account on the next field.
6. After filling everything click on SUBMIT and connect with the customer service agent. Tell him about your situation and why you are deleting your account.
Finally, I’m so sure that this article meets your need at the moment. Also, I’m convinced that you would like to read more similar/related articles. To read similar articles or get more information on this topic, visit this website always for the latest update.