How To Delete Outlook Account: Hello! Do you intend to delete an online account? Or are you looking for a way to cancel/close/ remove or delete your Outlook account? If yes, then, you are on the right website. Moreover, all you have to do is to wait and read this article thoroughly and carefully.
Meanwhile, Our website visitors always flood our mailbox with a series of requests on how to delete their accounts from the Outlook website. After the research on this topic, we found that some users are not using the website/app anymore. This, alongside other reasons, are why they want to delete their accounts.
However, if your reason for requesting account deletion is, email spamming, then you don’t have to worry. We advise that you mark the mail as spam when you open it. On the other note, you can unsubscribe from their newsletters. To unsubscribe from their newsletters, just tap on the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received. However, if your reason for deleting your account is otherwise, here is a step-by-step method on how to cancel your account from the website.
Delete Your Account By Sending An Email
How To Delete Outlook Account
Delete Your Account By Virtual Agent
1. Go to the web address “https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/”.
2. You will be redirected to the contact us page on this page click on the button GET STARTED.
3. Once you click on it a new window will be pop-up and you will connect to the virtual agent.
4. Now type delete account and press enter and it will give you a set of instructions regarding withdrawal any paid subscription etc if there is money or membership you want to withdraw do it now and then on the bottom click on the YES link.
5. Now you have the option to talk to an agent and a link to quit your account if you choose the link follow the simple process or if choose the agent tell him to close your outlook account.
Finally, I’m so sure that this article meets your need at the moment. Also, I’m convinced that you would like to read more similar/related articles. To read similar articles or get more information on this topic, visit this website always for the latest update.