How To Delete TimesJobs Account: Hello! Do you intend to delete an online account? Or are you looking for a way to cancel/close/ remove or delete your TimesJobs account? If yes, then, you are on the right website. Moreover, all you have to do is to wait and read this article thoroughly and carefully.
Meanwhile, Our website visitors always flood our mailbox with a series of requests on how to delete their accounts from the TimesJobs website. After the research on this topic, we found that some users are not using the website/app anymore. This, alongside other reasons, are why they want to delete their accounts.
However, if your reason for requesting account deletion is, email spamming, then you don’t have to worry. We advise that you mark the mail as spam when you open it. On the other note, you can unsubscribe from their newsletters. To unsubscribe from their newsletters, just tap on the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received. However, if your reason for deleting your account is otherwise, here is a step-by-step method on how to cancel your account from the website.
Delete Your Account By Sending An Email
How To Delete TimesJobs Account
Delete Your Account through Website
1. Go through the URL “http://www.timesjobs.com/” and sign in to your account.
2. After sign-in into your account click on PROFILE PIC which is given at the top right side of the page then a drop-down menu will appear.
3. On that drop-down menu list click on the link PRIVACY SETTINGS.
4. On the Privacy Settings page click on the tab Hibernate Mode.
5. Now Scroll down to the bottom of Hibernate Mode page and click on ACTIVATE HIBERNATE MODE.
6. Once you click on ACTIVATE HIBERNATE MODE your account deactivate process will be initiated. Within 24 hours your account will be deactivated.
Finally, I’m so sure that this article meets your need at the moment. Also, I’m convinced that you would like to read more similar/related articles. To read similar articles or get more information on this topic, visit this website always for the latest update.