How To Delete Valorant Account: Hello! Do you intend to delete an online account? Or are you looking for a way to cancel/close/ remove or delete your Valorant account? If yes, then, you are on the right website. Moreover, all you have to do is to wait and read this article thoroughly and carefully.
Meanwhile, Our website visitors always flood our mailbox with a series of requests on how to delete their accounts from the Valiant website. After the research on this topic, we found that some users are not using the website/app anymore. This, alongside other reasons, are why they want to delete their accounts.
However, if your reason for requesting account deletion is, email spamming, then you don’t have to worry. We advise that you mark the mail as spam when you open it. On the other note, you can unsubscribe from their newsletters. To unsubscribe from their newsletters, just tap on the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received. However, if your reason for deleting your account is otherwise, here is a step-by-step method on how to cancel your account from the website.
Delete Your Account By Sending An Email
How To Delete Valorant Account
Delete Your Account through Website Support
1. Browse the following URL “https://support-valorant.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new” after signing in to your Valorant Account.
2. When you browse the above URL you will be redirected to Submit A Request Page where you have to fill out a simple form.
3. On “Choose A Request Type” select the option ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT, DATA REQUEST, DELETION.
4. On “I Need Help With” select the option I WOULD LIKE TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
5. In the Subject Textbox type “Request to Delete My Account”.
6. In the Description Textbox type your honest reason to delete your account and click on the button SUBMIT.
Finally, I’m so sure that this article meets your need at the moment. Also, I’m convinced that you would like to read more similar/related articles. To read similar articles or get more information on this topic, visit this website always for the latest update.